- Successfully completed a twelve-year schooling or equivalent from any University, Board or Institution recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Secured a minimum of second division (45%) or minimum grade as fixed by Dean Office in all subjects in the twelve-year schooling or equivalent.
High Demand and Job Opportunities
IT professionals are in constant demand across industries, offering a wide range of career options and job security in fields like software development, cybersecurity, data analysis, and system administration.
IT careers often come with competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement, making it a financially rewarding field to pursue.
Studying IT provides the chance to be at the forefront of technological advancements, contributing to innovations that shape industries and improve the way we live and work.
Admission of eligible candidate will be on the basis of score obtained on entrance test conducted by Dean’s office, Tribhuvan University and performance in personal interview. The entrance test consists of English 40%, Mathematics 50% and General Knowledge 10%. Students must secure at least 40 % score in the test in order to qualify for interview. The interview will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit. Candidates who pass the entrance exam taken by university will be interviewed and the selected candidate from interview will be eligible for admission. There are 35 quotas for admission in BCA.
- The admission in BCA program is competitive. The weightage is determined as per T.U rule.
- Computer Application Core Course – 71 credit hours
- Elective Courses – 12 Credit hours
- Mathematics and Statistics – 9 Credit hours
- Language course – 6 credit hours
- Social Science and Management – 15 Credit hours
- Project and Internship – 13 Credit hours
Normal Duration 4 years (8 semesters)
Maximum Duration Normal duration plus 2 years.