A B.Sc. in Microbiology involves the study of microscopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi, exploring their roles in various biological processes, health, and the environment.
- Foster skilled microbiologists equipped to address contemporary global challenges.
- Deliver theoretical and practical proficiency in microbiology for diverse applications.
- Empower students to drive progress in agricultural, medical, industrial, and
- Enable students to provide expert insights and
consultation in microbiology-related domains.
The candidates who have passed (I.Sc/+2 (Science)
or equivalent examination at least in a good second
division are eligible to apply. Candidate must pass
entrance examination taken by TU.
BSc. Microbiology graduates enjoy promising careers in various industries, including food, pharmaceuticals, research institution, and governmental departments. International demand and well-paying roles are common. Further studies open doors for advancement. Microbiology offers a secure, rewarding career with growth potential in both industry and academia.
▪ Academic researcher
▪ Biomedical scientist
▪ Clinical research associate
▪ Clinical scientist,
▪ Food technologist
▪ Medicinal chemist
▪ Drug and Material Designer
▪ Bioinformatics expert
▪ Research scientist
▪ Technical brewer
▪ Water quality scientist
▪ Environmental engineer
▪ Forensic scientist
▪ Marine biologist
▪ Physician associate
▪ Science writer
▪ Quality controller
▪ Molecular Biologists